Sometimes you just crave something sweet and delicious... and sometimes that means it's time for some experimental baking!
3/4 cup instant oats
1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
1/2 cup Natvia for Baking
1/4 cup flour
1/4 chocolate PB2
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
3/4 cup Jalna natural fat free yoghurt
2 Tbs milk
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice!)
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Line a brownie pan with baking paper
3. Place all dry ingredients into a food process and process until well combined and oats are broken down a bit.
4. Add all of the wet ingredients and pulse in processor until a smooth consistency.
5. Check that the mixture is a nice thick batter. Add more flour or PB2 if required. Stir in nuts.
6. Pour into brownie pan and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes.
8. Turn onto a board and slice into 16 pieces.
I served mine warm with some vanilla frosting. Very indulgent, very delicious!