Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Product Review - Black Swan Dips

Black Swan Seasons Dips


I am well-known amongst my friends as a lover of chips, crackers, dips, crudites and all kinds of party snack foods in general. One of my friends even refers to a dinner made of odds and ends as an "Ella Dinner".

I love to prepare dips from scratch, in particular a white bean hommus that my mother taught me how to make. It's generally cheaper and healthier to make them yourself. But then, there are some dips that are just too delicious to resist. One brand that I love is Black Swan, they are an Australian brand (and yes, they were around before the movie) and they have a great variety of products.

Recently, they added a new product line called "Seasons". They are what I suppose you could call a gourmet range of dips. They have some for summer and some for winter.

Two of my favourites from this range are the Summertime Avocado Lemon Zest, Garlic and Coriander and the Summertime Tomato and Bacon (Yum!).

Neither is loaded with cream cheese or vegetable oil (the usual suspects in packaged dips) so they actually taste like the name on the package. They are delicious and satisfying. I recommend eating the avocado dip with Vitaweat Multigrain crackers, the tomato and bacon is great with crustini.

Black Swan Seasons Dips

Enjoy!
Ella xx

* This is a genuine review. I did not receive any payment in money or product in kind for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation!