Sunday, November 25, 2012

Date Night Outfit

Mineral water and menu, Ox Restaurant
This year has been very hectic. With a move to a new city and a new job with many responsibilities I have been on the go all the time. I believe that it is important to make sure that you make time to enjoy special occasions with your loved ones, especially when you are really busy.

This weekend I drove up to Sydney to see the amazing graduation show for Ev+Bow on Friday night. I got to reconnect with my dancing buddies and see the amazing talents of some of my ex-students. It was uplifting and inspiring. But it meant a night away from home.

Date Night Outfit, Hair and Makeup

So, I decided to make Saturday night special by booking dinner at a nice restaurant and planning a "date night". I really enjoy the conversation and laughs I always have with Mr Canbella when we take time out to have a special meal together.

Date Night OutfitDate Night Outfit























Date nights also mean a great reason to make an effort with your appearance and outfit. I did so, wearing a brand spanking new dress and actually blow-drying my hair for the occasion. I've been loving a smokey bronzy/browny eye for make-up lately so I went with this for the night out.

Date Night Outfit, Bellini Cocktail


To start, we ordered cocktails and I had one of my favourites, a bellini. As you can see, I was very pleased with it. We had so much to talk about and it was great to spend a night out feeling glamourous together. To anyone living or visiting the nation's capital, I highly recommend Ox Eatery for a very pleasant night out!

Ox Eatery, Bellini Cocktail

After dinner we headed home and watched another Bond movie on TV, in preparation for the release of Skyfall next week. It was a nice low-key end to the evening, especially after I had stuffed myself full of delicious goodies at dinner.

Date Night, On the couch

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding to the conversation!